1. Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Cream - This product claims to give intensive and long lasting hydration. It is clinically proven to protect and repair the skin's moisture barrier. I have not yet tried this all over my body but when rubbing a small amount onto my hand it was very moisturising and did not have much of at scent at all.
2. Cetaphil Facial Sunscreen SPF30 - Lately I have been trying to get into applying some sort of sunscreen to my face very morning so I was very excited to see this in this months box. I used it for the first time today and it has a very light and almost runny conistancy. It did the job though and did not make me oily throughout the day which is always a plus.
3. Monomola Long Lasting Lip Color 'Cherry Red' - This is one of those really cool lip products that are all the rage at the moment. You apply it to your lips and once it dries you can actually peel the product off and it leaves a stain on your lips. I have only tried a swatch on my hand and it stayed there for an extremely long time!
4. Dalan D'Olive Olive Oil Soap - I love to receive products like this because they always come in handy. To be honest the scent does not appeal to me but its not so bad that I won't use it.
5. Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash - I have high hopes for this face wash due to the fact that it smells amazing! This is the first time I have heard of this brand and the product has micro beads for a slight exfoliation as well.
Talk to you guys in my next post