Monday, July 28, 2014

The IT Kit for the IT girl.

I have recently picked up one of the the NYX 'It List' lip kits and I think it is perfect for anyone starting out with makeup or even for a lip addict like me! I picked up the one with the pink glosses but you can also get one with all nude products. 

                              


Makeup here in Australia is more expensive so I paid $30 for this kit from Target. Given each of the products are around $10 to buy individually, it was still a good deal. My personal favourite is the butter gloss and matte lip cream. The only downside I can find is the lip plumber. I was expecting that tingling feeling other lip plumbers give. It was more of a clear gloss to me (there was no point in me even swatching it) but for the price of the kit, I can't really complain. The consistency and smell of each of the products have really surprised me. Each product stays on for a reasonable amount of time and all smell of lollies! 

                       
Top left: butter gloss-Éclair, top right: mega shine lip gloss-Beige
Bottom left: soft matte lip cream-Istanbul, bottom right: xtreme shine lip cream-Nude Peach Fuzz


No comments:

Post a Comment